Start boosting the incoming signal strength by using the Netgear Ex2700 range extender. This model can be easily configured with all other router models. Before discussing the steps for Netgear wifi extender setup ex2700, we would like to let you know some exciting features of this range extender:
- Wireless speed up to 300 Mbps.
- Fast internet access port.
- Wall-mount design.
Steps to set up the range extender are discussed here as under:
- To begin with, place the extender and the router in the same room.
- Don’t place any electromagnetic rays reflecting device nearby the range extender as it will prevent the signal from receiving both corners.
- Plug the extender to the power outlet and turn it on.
- You will find the Power light turns on. Connect the computer to the extender using the Ethernet cable.
- Open the browser and enter Mywifiext.net in the address space. Press ‘Enter’.
- The login page will appear prompting you to enter the username and password.
- After login, follow the Netgear wifi extender n300 setup instructions and perform them accordingly.
- Create an account for the extender.
- Select the Wi-Fi name you want to amplify.
- Enter the password.
- Click ‘Finish’.
This is all about the process of configuring the range extender Ex2700 on a home network using a manual method. If you want to configure using the WPS method, then the steps are slightly different.
- Turn on the extender and place it next to the router.
- Press the power button and turn on the extender.
- Press the WPS button from the back of your extender and press the same button on your router.
- If you find the status light turns white, then it means both the devices are now linked to each other.
If you still find any problem configuring the range extender with the router or changing the frequency band of your extender, then feel free to contact with our technical experts at My WiFi Ext Fix. Our technical experts available 24 hours at your service. You can call us on our toll free number and get the required help.