Implant patients are generally people who have one or more missing teeth. You can be too, if:
* You are looking for a durable and long-lasting replacement for your natural teeth.
* You would like to improve your facial appearance by having your missing teeth removed.
* You want to be able to eat and talk without difficulty.
* You are ready to remove your uncomfortable and inconvenient dentures.
Why are Implants Better than other dental prosthetics?
There are many durable and convenient options of implants at Greenspoint Dental for replacing missing teeth, dental implants are becoming increasingly popular. Let's take a look at why dental implants might be better than other options for tooth replacement, like bridges and dentures.
Image Source- Google
* Have a beautiful smile – A missing tooth can cause serious damage to your smile and facial aesthetics. A beautiful, natural-looking dental prosthesis can be used to replace the implants. This will restore your smile and charm.
* Durability – Dental implants are made to last, unlike dentures or dental bridges. You can expect the implant to last a lifetime if you take good care of your teeth and follow the instructions of your dentist regarding how to care for them.
* Minimum Requirement for Tooth preparation – Even for the replacement of one tooth, fabrication of teeth bridges requires the reduction of adjacent teeth. Implant placement does not require the removal or preparation of adjacent teeth. This preserves the natural tooth structure.